COLORADO REVEALS LAST MINUTE LABOR DAY PACKAGES FROM ACROSS THE STATE
Denver, Colo. (August 22, 2012) – Colorado welcomes cooler temperatures, a variety of Labor Day events and unique vacation packages to entice visitors to experience the state. From Jazz Aspen Snowmass featuring Mumford and Sons and the Telluride Film Festival to Rocky Mountain adventures galore, there is plenty of reason to celebrate Labor Day this year in Colorado.
Below is a sampling of Last Minute Colorado Labor Day Packages:
- The Timberline Condominiums Jazz Aspen Snowmass Labor Day Festival Special: Package includes three nights lodging plus Friday, Saturday and Sunday concert tickets to Jazz Aspen Snowmass, a huge music festival featuring Mumford and Sons, Steve Miller Band, Sugarland, Michael Franti, Kid Rock and more. The package also includes two for one draft beer or house wine specials at the Edge Restaurant and Bar for only $118 per person, per night. Valid August 31-September 2. 800-922-4001
- Wilderness Trails Ranch Labor Day 40% off the Overland AdvenTour, Durango: Stay a night at the all-inclusive Wilderness Trails Ranch and enjoy a train ride on the Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad or a bus tour along the Million Dollar Highway from Durango to Silverton before heading to the old West mountain towns of Ouray and Telluride along the scenic San Juan Skyway. Rates start at $399 per person. 1-800-52-RANCH
- Copper Mountain Resort Lodging Copper Country Getaway: A Labor Day tradition at Copper Mountain Resort, Copper Country celebrates the best of the American spirit with an incredible lineup of FREE live music, a fine arts exhibit and dozens of family-friendly activities. Lodging starts at only $99 per night. Valid August 28-September 3.
- Hotel Madeline Film Festival Patron Access Package, Telluride: Package includes a two-bedroom condo and four Patron Access Tickets to the Telluride Film Festival. Package starts at $905 per night. Valid August 30-September 2.
- Keystone Resort’s Labor Day Weekend Family Lodging and Play for Free Package: Package includes three nights lodging at The Seasons in Lakeside Village for a family of four (two adults and two kids under 12 years of age), scenic lift tickets for children under the age of 12, day of arrival golf, wagon ride dinner, guided hiking tour, four one-hour cruiser bike rentals, one day adult scenic lift ride. Package price is $894, which includes 20 percent off lodging plus Play for Free activities ($60 value). Valid August 31-September 3.
- Broadmoor Labor Day Family Celebration, Colorado Springs: Package includes accommodations for three nights, complimentary access to the Broadmoor movie theater, bicycle and paddle boat rental (one hour of each daily for each person), one horseback trail ride for each person on the package or one Garden of the Gods jeep tour, 40 percent discount off the adult ticket price at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, 15 percent discount on select retail purchases and Labor Day activities. Package starts at $485 per person, a 40 percent discount on published suite rates. Valid August 30-September 4.
- Majestic Dude Ranch Labor Day Get Away, Mancos: Package includes free airport shuttle, a cozy cabin, three meals a day and activities such as mountain biking, horse back riding, white water rafting, hiking, country line dancing and movies under the stars. Package is $350 per night for adults and $250 per night for children under 17-years-old. This is a 30 percent discount. Enter the code DTWPRO.
- The Affordable Inns Labor Day Weekend Special, Glenwood Springs: Package includes two nights lodging, two all-day passes to the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and two prime rib dinners for only $189.99.
- Steamboat Grand Summer Breakaway Package, Steamboat Springs: Buy two nights of lodging and stay an extra night free, plus buy one adult Gondola ticket and receive a second Gondola ticket free. Valid through October 2.
Colorado is a four-season destination offering unparalleled adventure and recreational pursuits, a thriving arts scene, a rich cultural heritage, flavorful cuisine, and 26 renowned ski areas and resorts. The state's breathtaking scenic landscape boasts natural hot springs, the headwaters of seven major rivers, many peaceful lakes and reservoirs, 10 national parks and monuments, and 58 mountain peaks that top 14,000 feet. For more information or a copy of the 2012 Colorado Official State Vacation Guide, visit www.COLORADO.com or call 1-800-COLORADO. Media are invited to visit the Colorado Media Room at http://www.colorado.com/media-room for story ideas, press releases, a high-resolution image library, the official Colorado press kit and more.