Journey Quest's Christ-Centered Wilderness & Rafting Adventures are perfect for your family, group or scout troop! Purposeful, exciting activities include whitewater rafting, rock climbing, and inflatable kayaking. Professionally guided trips launch from Journey Quest's headquarters (near Cañon City) and travel through the spectacular scenery of Colorado's Sangre de Cristo Mountains and the Arkansas River valley.
• Royal Gorge: High-adrenaline rafting (Class IV-V)
• Bighorn Canyon: Family & group-friendly rafting (Class III-IV)
• Inflatable Kayaking: Wet, wild & ridiculously fun!
• Rock Climbing: Are you ready for the challenge?
• Overnight Trips: From one-night to week-long adventures, these custom trips include delicious meals, scenic camping, and your choice of activities.
Best Value: Journey Quest's riverside location allows for longer trips, so you spend more time on the river and enjoy more rapids. Pay less, get so much more!
Commitment to Safety: Guides undergo rigorous on-river training and earn CPR, Wilderness First Aid & Whitewater Rescue certifications.